Monday, May 18, 2009

randomness

Merrrr...work is going so slowly. Just two small papers for today--tomorrow technically, but it'd be so great to get them done today. The hours just keep flying by though. At least, with my final this morning, I finished another course. I think I did well, I had a lot of fun answering the essay questions...the translation portion not so much--I studied the wrong poems, even though the one my professor ended up picking was completely obvious. skalsjdlaksdja frustrating. I wish I had studied more...ah well, next time, I suppose.

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I love the last two lines of "Tableau" by Countee Cullen. (last 4....)
Oblivious to look and work
They pass, and se no wonder
That lightning brilliant as a sword
Should blaze the path of thunder.

After disappointing desserts at a party last night, I am very hungry for something delicious, but have nothing. I could potentially order something, but whatever I get is likely not to be the delicious thing I desire....and in any case, cookies or treats are not what I need right now...this strange stress weight-gain has got to stop. I'm 6 pounds heavier by the scale, in just...gasp, a week? Is that possible? aaaaaaaaaaaaargh

No comments: