Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i love how i leave everything until the last moment. really, it's as if the weekend never even really existed. i can't figure out for the life of me how i managed to waste two full days and not remember them at all. i guess i was catching up on sleep a bit since my leg injury has me more tired than usual. but still, here it is, tuesday night and i STILL haven't even looked at the material for my presentation tomorrow. i got home not too long ago, and made dinner....and now i want a nap, so, durrrrr, it won't get done for a while yet. plus i have an immense take home test from ridiculously hard latin class due for thursday, lesson planning for thursday and a slew of essays to grade. i just got them today, but i want them out of my hands for my own sanity and freedom, and so the students have more time to work on their final drafts. egads. strangely, all i really want to do (besides sleep and watch tv-it is so sick that i love american idol...or hate it...well, it fills me with this terrible, inexplicable sense of angst. i watch it and immediately feel like i am wasting my life. whaaaaaa??? i mean i may be wasting my life, but the fact that american idol brings this out in me is bizarre. american idol and law and order SVU. i'm addicted to both of them but they make me weep, in the bad way.) is work on a presentation that's about 3 weeks away. first things first, first things first, i keep repeating to myself. but to no avail. discipline, discipline, i need it.

No comments: